MEDFORD, Mass. and SAN ANTONIO, Nov. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- INVO Bioscience, Inc. (OTC: IVOB), a reproductive medical device company ...
- Reproductive Medicine Associates of Texas (RMATX) and INVO Bioscience Announce Positive ...
- Healthcare, Bioscience: Pillars on Which to Build San Antonio's Future
Around 150 people convened Thursday to listen to an economic impact study on San Antonio's healthcare and bioscience industry at the Omni San ...
- San Antonio's health sector generated $37 billion in sales last year
The economic impact of San Antonio's healthcare and biosciences sector was updated Thursday at a San Antonio Chamber of Commerce luncheon.
- SA sees multibillion-dollar boost in impact of health care and bioscience
San Antonio leaders can toss a new number at health care and bioscience companies interested in doing business in the Alamo City: $37 billion.
- SA's Healthcare And Bioscience Industry Tops $37 Billion
From labs to hospitals to 19,000 physicians, the healthcare and bioscience industry had a $37 billion impact on the San Antonio economy in 2015.