Federal pandemic response scientists at the Biomedical Advanced Research and Development Authority, or BARDA, were shut out of these early ...
- Pepcid as a virus remedy? Trump admin's $21M gamble fizzled
- Coronavirus makes changes that cause cells not to recognize it
The University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, also ... health professions and graduate biomedical sciences have graduated more ...
- 5 Companies to Invest in After the Health Crisis
... globally, as well as drawing attention to previously underappreciated biotech and pharma companies as they began the race to find a vaccine.
- News of potential COVID-19 vaccine met with optimism, caution
SAN ANTONIO – News that Pfizer Pharmaceutical has agreed to sell the ... Schlesinger, president and CEO of Texas Biomedical Research Institute.
- Trump to visit North Carolina, cite work on COVID-19 vaccine
The biotechnology facility Trump will visit is the FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies' Innovation Center in Morrisville, a suburb of Raleigh. The White ...