(THE CONVERSATION) Early morning on May 18, Moderna, a biotechnology company, revealed the preliminary findings for the much anticipated ...
- What the phase 1 trials of the first COVID-19 vaccine really mean
- "Germ-Zapping Robots": How Hollywood Might Kill Coronavirus Fears on Set
According to testing performed at the Texas Biomedical Research Institute, one of the world's ... The device is made by San Antonio-based Xenex Disinfection Services, which has trademarked the name "Xenex Germ-Zapping Robot.
- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals Advances Development of Novel Antifungal, Fosmanogepix
... /PRNewswire/ -- Amplyx Pharmaceuticals, a biotech company developing ... M.D., chief, division of infectious diseases, UT Health San Antonio.
- Thumb-area seniors determined to attend college this fall
Bad Axe senior and class valedictorian Laken Chapin will attend Grand Valley State University in the fall and plans to study biomedical engineering ...
- USAA donates $6.3 million for coronavirus relief in San Antonio
The contributions will support COVID-19 vaccine research and treatment efforts through the Southwest Research Institute, Texas Biomedical Research ...