... U.S. did not have to lose 100,0000 people in the first five months of the coronavirus pandemic, according to an expert on viruses and biotechnology.
- National coronavirus updates: Virus has killed more than 100000 in the US in less than 4 months
- Real-time updates: 2480 coronavirus cases in Bexar County; governor expands 'Phase II' reopening
City leaders say there are 2,480 confirmed positive cases in San Antonio as of 7:15 p.m. on May 26. A total of 69 people have died related to the ...
- Sanofi adds firepower in exiting $13 billion Regeneron stake
... fast-growing areas, is sparking speculation he'll hunt for more targets following a deal in December to buy biotech company Synthorx for $2.5 billion.
- What you need to know today about the virus outbreak
A U.S. biotechnology company began injecting a coronavirus vaccine candidate into people in Australia with hopes of releasing a proven vaccine this ...
- Novavax, Merck rise; Regeneron, Anaplan fall
The biotechnology company started an early study for a potential coronavirus vaccine. AutoZone Inc., up 26 cents to $1,123.20. The auto parts retailer ...