(AP) _ Genocea Biosciences Inc. (GNCA) on Thursday reported a loss of $4.3 million in its second quarter. On a per-share basis, the Cambridge, ...
- Genocea Biosciences: Q2 Earnings Snapshot
- Merck weighed down by charges in Q2, but drug sales rebound
... a $1.7 billion charge for the April 1 acquisition of Pandion Therapeutics, a biotech company developing new treatments for autoimmune diseases.
- Money, talent and serendipity
Plus One Robotics is the current star of San Antonio's tech scene. ... as the Texas Biomedical Research Institute and the Southwest Research Institute.
- CRE property sales volume hits pre-COVID levels
... warehouses and pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry office buildings have become investor attractions. ... areas such as Dallas, Atlanta, Phoenix, Austin, TX, Tampa, Nashville, and San Antonio, according to Real Capital.
- Bio-Rad: Q2 Earnings Snapshot
Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring gains, were $3.54 per share. The maker of instruments used in biomedical research posted revenue of $715.9 ...