... Novavax has agreed to a licensing arrangement that will allow a South Korean biotech firm to produce its coronavirus vaccines for later this year.
- The Latest: UN chief calls for tax on pandemic profiteers
- Asia Today: India records another surge in COVID-19 cases
SK Bioscience plans to produce 20 million Novavax shots through September, all of which will be used locally.
- We're creating 'humanized pigs' in our ultraclean lab to study human illnesses and treatments
Mice are the most commonly used animal in biomedical research, but results from mice often do not translate well to human responses, thanks to ...
- American, Russians dock at International Space Station
The three will work on hundreds of experiments in biology, biotechnology, physical science and Earth science. On the International Space Station, they ...
- Biden budget seeks more for schools, health care and housing
The administration is also asking for $6.5 billion to establish a biomedical research agency to address cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's and other ...