Researchers at the University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio and the Wroclaw University of Science and ... Cohen Veterans Bioscience (CVB), a non-profit research biotech, published data of brain imaging ...
- Research Roundup: Predicting COVID-19 Cytokine Storm and More
- Police fatally shoot homicide suspect in exchange of gunfire
... the ride share vehicle in which the man was riding around 12:30 p.m. in an area near the Kansas City University Of Medicine And Biosciences.
- Remdesivir Doesn't Reduce COVID-19 Deaths, a Large WHO Trial Finds
... remdesivir is used, says Joanne Turner, an immunologist and vice president for research at the Texas Biomedical Research Institute in San Antonio.
- bioAffinity Technologies to Present Poster at World Conference on Lung Cancer 2020
SAN ANTONIO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--bioAffinity Technologies, a privately held biotech company, announced its poster “Automated Flow ...
- NYU to remove Sackler name following Purdue Pharma deal
NEW YORK (AP) — New York University's Langone Medical Center will strip the Sackler name from its biomedical institute following the Justice ...